We have JIRA Cloud.
Since new Issue Vies (https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/the-new-jira-issue-view-938040503.html) was introduced, all custom fields disappeared from that view.
I also cannot use the "dot shortcut" to edit those fields nor other fields as well. Under the "dot shortcut", there are only Administrator Actions. Look below:
If I use the old look, the "dot shortcut" is working properly. Look below:
What should I do?
Thank you very much.
Hi Martin,
Sure, no problem:
Thank you for the details and sorry for the misunderstanding.I was able to reproduce the error here and I found the bug related to this:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-69876Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the bug.
Regards,Angélica
I tested the new issue view on a test instance and indeed does not work as expected.Also, I found a bug related to the issue that we can't edit fields using the dialog box:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-69028
Related to the difference between the dialog box, when we are on the main page (dashboard) and press "dot" it will only show the "Administration" options.If you open a ticket and press "dot" then it will show all the options and the custom fields.
Hope this clarifies!If you have any other question, please let us know.
Hi Angelica,
thank you for your response.
I have already tried to open the ticket, but after pressing the "dot", it still shows me only "Administration" options.
When i try to type something in (like fix versions or story points), it just tells me "No Matches".
It happens because you are trying to edit using the issues and filter directly in the project.
If you open the ticket through Issues and filters (not in the project) you will have the option to search for the custom fields.
if you look closer on the left side on the screen, you can see, that I did open the issue through Issues and filters.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.