Hi I'm receiving error: "SQL State - 08S01 com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: This driver is not configured for integrated authentication.."
From this article (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Confluence-MS-SQL-Server-connection-with-Microsoft/qaq-p/691948), it looks like the issue could be the JDBC driver bundled with Confluence. I can't locate the sqljdbc_auth.dll file that is mentioned in the article on my server, so I'm wondering if the bundled JDBC driver installed properly.
Should I manually re-install it? If so what version should I install? I have downloaded version 7.0 which is the latest 'Type 4' driver from MS. The Atlassian docs say only a specific version of the Type 4 driver is supported, but do not advise which version that is (https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/database-jdbc-drivers-171742.html).
NB: If I drop the "integratedSecurity=true" from the connection string I get error code - 18456 with message: "Login failed for user" when trying a test connection. In the SQL server logs I get error: "Login failed for user.. Reason: Attempting to use an NT account name with SQL Server Authentication".
Also, I can test-connect fine using a SQL server-based user, just not a user with Windows authentication. I need to use Windows Auth however for my deployment.
Cheers,
Nick