I don't have administration access to Confluence and no idea about SQL queries. Is there a way to identify pages with Unknown Attachment without coding and admin access.
Is there any macro we can use?
Hi Vinaya,
I cannot think of a macro that displays Unknown Attachments. I am not 100% sure I know what you mean by that term. Does it mean attachments that are attached but not displayed, or attachments that are supposed to be attached but are returning an error like, "No AttachmentData object was returned when it was expected for attachment".
I look forward to hearing more about the obstacle you are facing so I can help figure out a solution.
Thanks,
Ann
Hi Ann,
Thanks for responding!
yes I mean the attachments that were supposed to be attached and the page displays the below image because of the missing attachment.
Thanks,Vinaya
Hi @Vinaya!
You can try the easy python code from this article.
Of course, you said about no coding, but this python need only set credentials and base url
Hope it helps.
Cheers,
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Hi @Gonchik Tsymzhitov As far as you know, does this also work for Cloud? Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.