How can I wildcard and issuetype field?
For example project = My project AND issuetype = "ALL". I want to see what is available before i do an issuetype IN(a,b,c) etc
Why would you want to provide that information? If you search for project = xyz you get all results and would only use further defining the issue type to narrow your search down, so looking for all issue types is unnecessary
Edit, okay, so you want to see all issue types available in the project so you can define your search?
What i really want is all properties of a given field so that I can know specifically what I should target. Does that help?
Just a general thought on this as I don't know how to achieve that. Normally I tend to know what issue types are available and what I'm looking for. I guess you will have to pay the issue type schemes page a short visit using the good 'ol "GG" and look it up and then move forward with your search
Thanks for your reply. That is what I thought you would have to do but just in case I wanted to ask if there was a better way? I am new so i was hoping for a wildcard, darn.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.