Hi Akhil,
I'm not sure what you're expecting to see there. What makes you assume you are missing fields? The empty space is just there because the list of the screens is longer that the rest of the provided information.
Best, Max
I think, taking a closer look at the picture, what @akhil bunty is pointing out, is that he is searching for a custom field that starts with "bom" and there isn't one there between Bill of Lading and the first Body Id Custom Field.
Though I don't know why it wouldn't be there, unless the field had been deleted by a system admin.
Oh Kimberly I totally missed the search bar as it got cropped when looking at the screenshot! But yeah, our questions still need answers
I am guessing what you mean is that you are expecting to find a custom field with a name that starts with "bom" where you have the highlight.
The simple answer is that there is no such field there. There are a number of possibilities as to why.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.