I have an old JIRA installation (3.7.3) but I don't have any admin credentials. I can't find how to reset this in the guide for this version.
How do I find/reset the administrator credentials?
Hi Austin,
Do you have access to the JIRA's db? If the answer is yes you can try the scenarios listed in the documentation. If you don't have db access but you know the username of the admin account and have the JIRA configured to send emails you may use the Forgot password link on the login page.
Regards,
Peter
I do have access to the DB, but I don't know the username.
I don't know the username or email this was configured with so I can't use the Forgot Password link.
Follow scenario A - see which groups have admin permissions, list the users in these groups and see which is your user.
It seems that cwd_membership does not exist, was it called something different back then?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.