Hi,
I just recently released a new add-on and I wanted to create a discussion around it, as it is rather unusual add-on for what it is. The first post I posted got tagged as spam. Spam tag was applied after several edits I did, so I figured maybe that kind of activity triggered spam filter. Then I create a new discussion and it was simply removed. Can the second post be reinstated as it was better located in terms of categorization. Or this community cannot be used to discuss about new add-ons that are released?
Initial post that got tagged as spam: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-discussions/Hyperion-Scripting-for-JIRA-New-add-on-for-writing-extensions/td-p/862506
Second post that got removed: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Removed-Posts/Hyperion-Scripting-for-JIRA-New-add-on-for-writing-extensions/td-p/862635 (if possible, please reinstate this post).
Hi @Erko Knoll,
your posts were removed according to our Rules of Engagement:
Atlassian's ecosystem is a vital part of our community. However, the community is not a channel for marketing or promotions. Partner posts and comments should be in service of helping users get more out of their Atlassian implementations and not to promote their brands. When relevant, partners can provide a link to their partner pages on Atlassian, but should not be linking to other sites.
(https://community.atlassian.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/rules-of-engagement)
Thanks for the clear answer!
You're welcome @Erko Knoll,
nevertheless, I wish you a lot of success for your plugin and hope you'll stay an active user of our Community.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.