We are currently using JIRA Software 7.1.6 and are evaluating JIRA Software 7.11 on a clean slate.
I'm currently trying to configure our AD integration, much like we already have on our current production instance. However, where the older JIRA 7 only creates the user account from AD when the user logs in for the first time, JIRA 7.11 is attempting to create all the users and groups from AD in JIRA in one go.
The problems here are:
- I do not want to bring ALL users from AD across, only ones that need it (i.e. they log in, much like the older JIRA).
- I do not want all the any groups from our AD.
- It seems to stop caching at 1001 users, is this a bug?
I want to be able to manually control who comes over to JIRA from AD without having to create an AD group. Is this possible in JIRA 7.11?