Hi all,
I am doing some heavy house-keeping in a quite messy JIRA instance. There are tons of groups created and one task is to get a grip on this and minimize the number of groups as much as possible and start using existing LDAP groups and Roles instead.
When viewing a group in the Admin GUI I get a good picture of the group's occurence in Permission Schemes, Issue Security Schemes, Notification Schemes and if any Saved Filters are using the group.
But I haven't found any information about the usage of groups in the Workflows. I did some poking around and found almost immediately a couple of transition validators using jira-groups. Ouch!!!
I guess this may be possible to dig out from the database in some way but I haven't found any tables holding the e.g. validator info.
Is there a way to query the database for a specific jira group name, say: jira-CAB-members?
Any suggestions are highly appreciated!
Cheers,
// Svante