Hi, I have the custom field 'Documentation' configured as URL field where I add Urls, e. g. to a certain Confluence page. I do not want to use issue links because that is not my use case.
It's not my use case, because I want to use the JIRA macro in Confluence to show a table of certain issues and in this table I also want to list the links to my Confluence pages (which is not possible with issue links).
So far so good. Everything works fine except the fact that links are displayed on my confluence pages as plain text, not as clickable text, when I use the JIRA macro in Confluence.
See the attached image where the links are marked yellow.
We are using Confluence Server 5.9.12 and JIRA Server 7.5.3. Is this problem solved in a later Confluence version or is there a change that this issue gets solved?