Hello guys,
I need help on this please.
I've already read the doc about issue security, basically it let us set up issues that can only be seen by specific users.
My case : I have one project in Jira, I want to use it for 4 apps. So I thought about creating components; one component for each app (is it a good idea ?)
Now I have BUG issue type that I want to divide to internal and external bugs.
I want a specific group of people to only view external bugs, after few researches I found that it's doable with issue security, that's what I did :
Create issue security scheme --> add security level to issue security scheme --> Add members to security level --> Associate project with issue security scheme
But how can I make those specific users see specific issues ? How to set up some bugs issues so it can be seen by specific users ?