I have created a workflow for a particular project but it has been associated with 4 different project issues which is creating a mess so please help be with a solution to roll back with previous issue status before applying new workflow.
PLease help me on this urgently.
@Dipali ThombreAs long as you have not deleted the work flow, which these four projects are using before, you can check the workflow in inactive tab on work flows window, then associate back to these previous projects.
all the issues are now associated with new workflow how to undo this and can we do the database back for this??
I can see both the old and new work flow in the workflow tab ??
please help me urgently..
@Dipali Thombreis the old one inactive ?
ys its active and I can see both are attchached 1 project
@Dipali Thombre If, I have understood this right, you need to go into the workflow schemes and remove the connections of the workflows to the issues in the respective workflow scheme that's connected to the project.
Then you can delete the workflow from the Workflows screen.
@Dipali Thombreso you will have to make a copy of the workflow, then associate it to those project that are affected.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.