We are using Jira with LDAP. But new users are not getting synced in Jira for 1-2 months. Due to this we are not able give access to the new users in active directory. We have to create the User id manually and also users are not able to change password in the manually created user id. Please let us know how to resolve this issue
Regards,
Madhura
Hi @Madhura A,
I think, best will be start to have a look at your Log-Files (atlassian-jira.log) if there is anything related to your LDAP-Sync to find out why syncronisation does not work.
You can find the logfile in your JIRA-HOME/log - folder.
Are there any errors shown, when the Users are trying to change their passwords?
Thanks for the response!
I am getting the error 'Unable to synchronise directoryjava.lang.IllegalStateException: User 'Alessandro.LoCascio' has no unique key mapping.'
I have attached the logsRegards,
Since we are using the Active directory, change password option under Profile->Details is not available for Jira users.
Hi Madhura,
We had that problem also.
Check following KBhttps://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-login-fails-with-user-exists-but-has-no-unique-key-mapping-373261121.html
I believe your problem is described in Symptom 2.The good thing is that your Jira can recover
Francis
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.