How do you write a JQL query to look for people who are currently working for the company and people who are NOT currently working for the company for a given sprint?
Here is an update. I would like to add the following to this thread:
Here is some more information on my specific issue. I have redacted some names out because they are real people:
project = APFM AND issuetype in (Epic, Story, Task, Bug, Improvement, "New Feature")
AND sprint is EMPTY AND reporter IN(m.cole, a.marston) AND resolution = Unresolved and status != Closed AND sprint = "Sprint 2018.12" ORDER BY createdDate
I am lacking here 2 names of employees who no longer work for the company. I assume I can put their names in anyways? I can do it like this: ...reporter IN(a,b,c,d) correct?
Also for some reason a.marston is not showing up in any data returned but should be. Can anyone help me figure out why I get no results returned in this JQL query?
Thank you in advance,
Andrew