Hello,
I'm a fairly new system admin for Jira and would like some help/recommendations on how to get up to speed on the technical info needed to support this application. I'm currently in a state where I can research and find info when we have a specific issue but this is a very time-consuming process and users are down in the meantime. I don't know the full extent of what I don't know and can't seem to find a resource that identifies common Jira technical problems or provides this type of education. Jira training appears to be more application config (e.g., setting up workflows, screens, etc...) which is a different topic than application/system health, stability, performance, etc...
For example, last week, we had an issue with ranking jira issues and I discovered LexoRank which I previously had no knowledge of. Previous to that, it was a similar case with Lucene. In viewing other posts, it looks like there is deep knowledge out there in the community for a specific topic like this but where does one go to begin to explore these areas to prepare for the next potential system issue?
Thanks,
Matt