Hi!
I want to get all spaces with description and categories. I see some categories in AO_54C900_SPACE_BLUEPRINT_AO, but they are standart. How can i see custom categories? And how i can see description about spaces?
I look they on Space Directory.
Try this:
SELECT S.SpaceKey, L.Name "Type", BC.Body "Description"FROM SPACES S, CONTENT C, CONTENT_LABEL CL, LABEL L, BODYCONTENT BCWHERE S.SpaceID=C.SpaceID AND C.ContentID=CL.ContentIDAND BC.ContentID=C.ContentIDAND CL.LabelID=L.LabelIDAND L.Namespace ='team'
Amaaaaazing! thx you sooo much!
This query is almost what I'm after. It only lists sites that have a category and description. How can the query be modified to list all sites and include the category and description if available?
@ITS Support . This should work
select s.spaceid, s.spacekey, s.spacename ,bc.bodydescription,l.name categoryfrom spaces sleft join content c on c.spaceid = s.spaceid and c.contenttype = 'SPACEDESCRIPTION'left join bodycontent bc on bc.contentid = c.contentidleft join content_label cl on cl.contentid = c.contentidleft join label l on l.labelid = cl.labelid
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.