Hi, I want to know how can we calculate the MTTR or which is the JQL query which gives us the First time response/ First time resolution data of a Month ticket metrics in JIRA.
Thanks Bhawna
I would like to do this as well, currently inspecting the API on how to do this.
Really what i want is to query all projects, and calculate MTTR and MTTD on each project.
Hi,I'm interested in calculating MTTR too!@bhawna @Jonathan Poole any luck on your side?Thanks!
@Tanguy Le Stradic I started looking at the API - but did not look into it much after that. I wonder if atlassian would have a good answer.
I really hope there is a native Jira method to solve this, but there is an app (set of apps, actually) that will solve this:
https://wiki.qotilabs.com/rich-filters-service-desk/user-s-guide/for-jira-administrators
Apps themselves:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218675/rich-filters-service-desk-dashboards?hosting=server&tab=overview
+
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214789/rich-filters-for-jira-dashboards?hosting=server&tab=overview
Any newer options for cloud based Jira SD?
Hi,
I'm interested in that too. Has anyone managed or knows how to do this for free? Without having to use paid apps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.