Hello All,
I want to use
to automate the creation of branches and pull requests. Please let me know if there are any security threats or bugs know for this add-on.
Thanks.
Hi, welcome to the Community
This add-on can be found in our Marketplace, so it will be safe to use it. You can have a look at our Approval guidelines to see what criteria and app follows to make it to our Marketplace.
For more information regarding the REST API browser, you can visit Using the REST API browser.
Hope that helps!
Ana
Hello Ana,
Thanks for the reply. I started using API browser on my local bitbucket server.
From where can I get the help about API browser I am not able to get the Jenkins build status on pull request page through API browser.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.