Hello.
Is there any way to rewrite special elements without page editing? Something that can be changed quickly and saved by one click like task checkbox – []. Like status, but changeable.
Thx for attention.
ty best community ever
Hello,
Yes, there is a Handy Status macro in the Handy Macros add-on. You can try it on the demo site.
Thanks!
This is an idea.
But is there more compact way? Handy Macros is huge and I need only 1 of it's functions. It would be interesting to write my own small macro. I saw a huge dev documentation but didn't find the 'saving-without-editing' method. Does it even exist?
Please can you hint me right direction?
I'm so disappointed. I'm leaving heartless Atlassian machine
Hi Bibanator,
I was recently looking for something similar for a customer and came across an app on the marketplace called "Easy Dropdown Menu (Drop down selection)". They even offer a live example page to try it out. Not sure if that's what your looking for speaking about "special elements". But maybe have a look!
Best, Max
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.