We've suddenly stopped receiving E-mail notifications. My first step was to check on other issues through JIRA's various guides. I came across this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+JIRA%27s+SMTP+Mail+Server+to+Send+Notifications
Which tells me I need to Choose Administration at the top right of your screen. Then choose System > Mail > Outgoing Mail to open the 'SMTP Mail Server' page. - this isn't even an option available to me.
When I go to System>Mail and try to Send E-mail as a test, I receive a success message within the browser, but nobody I have supposedly sent a successful email to is receiving these.
The Notification Helper even tells me everyone should be receiving notifications.
All projects are set to the default notification scheme. We were receiving e-mails fine on Monday, then they just stopped.
What might I be missing? Some of our developers are down a day of work because they haven't been receiving these messages. As a result, I'd like to get this resolved as soon as possible.
I've added attachments for each of the places I could think of that may be the problem. Hopefully this will help!
Thank you.