Hi,
Does it exist a way to export the customers of only one project ?
I don't find it on the GUI. Maybe with request on the database or with the creation of a plugin.
Somebody have an idea ?
Best
Hey Valerian,
You can grab this information from the database, here’s the query I used, although you might need to modify this for your database type:
SELECT p.pname, pr.NAME, u.display_nameFROM projectroleactor praINNER JOIN projectrole pr ON pr.ID = pra.PROJECTROLEIDINNER JOIN project p ON p.ID = pra.PIDINNER JOIN app_user au ON au.lower_user_name = pra.ROLETYPEPARAMETERINNER JOIN cwd_user u ON u.user_name = au.user_keyWHERE pr.NAME = 'Service Desk Customers' AND p.pname = 'IT Service Desk';
In my example, the project name is IT Service Desk, or you could switch this to use the project key instead of the name, for example p.pkey = 'ISD'
I took this from the following KB article: How to get a list of users assigned to project roles for your project It can be modified for any role or project.
Hope this helps!
Cheers,
Keri
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.