The problem with "error:14077419:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert access denied" occured today unexpectedlyI found answer as:git config --global --add http.sslVersion tlsv1.2but when i try it the error occurs:error:14077102:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unsupported protocolOS Windows server 2012git version 2.18.0.windows.1Help please
Are you still having this problem?
I`ve added one of new bitbucket`s ip addresses to /etc/hosts and now it works. But it seems to be just a temporary solution...
can you please elaborate the solution, i am also getting similar issue
Adding one of these to /etc/hosts can help:104.192.143.1 bitbucket.org
104.192.143.2 bitbucket.org
104.192.143.3 bitbucket.org
Please remove those IPs. They are being shut down soon.
If you're still having this problem, please check your firewall or proxy settings - as we kept telling people through blog posts, tweets, a site banner, painfully-colored CLI messages, and other means, our IPs are changing. (We've now shifted DNS to entirely new addresses, so the old 104.192.143.x addresses will be going away soon.)
If you're confident that your firewall permits traffic to bitbucket.org ports 22 and 443, but you're still having this problem, then please contact our support team with as much information as possible.
Today i have removed old 104.192.143.x addresses from /etc/hosts and git continued to work fine. Clone, pull and push requests are executed, though a little slower than usual. So i think DNS shifting were the source of the problem and providers DNS was not updated immediately. The problem seems to be solved, thank you!
Hello, where there any recent changes on SSL? Since December 2018 I'm getting the same error "error:14077102:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unsupported protocol".
Ok, by installing a new GIT version and selecting it under tools>options I could locally fix my problem.
Two days ago (on Dec 5th) I began to get the "fatal: unable to access...: error:14077102:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unsupported protocol" message in response to PULLs and other non-local requests.This happened to no one else in my company. I use Windows 10, they all use Macs
I was thinking that the sudden appearance of this problem might have something to do with decommissioning of TLS 1.0.Per https://githubengineering.com/crypto-removal-notice , I tried downloading and installing Git Credential Manager for Windows v1.18.3, but that did not solve the problem.
I will try re-installing latest git.
Any advice that might help me would be appreciated
I had same error, which for me started to appear on 05Dec2018.I had been running GitForWindows, 32-bit, Version 1.9.5I upgraded by downloading and installing 64-bit latest release for Windows 10, which is " 2.19.1.windows.1".That fixed the problem.
git config --global --add http.sslVersion tlsv1.2
Thank you! This solved the issue for me
(error:14077102:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unsupported protocol)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.