I am trying to install the Gliffy plugin and getting an error.
I downloaded gliffy-confluence-plugin-8.1.0.obr from the marketplace, and am uploading it through the browser interface. I get the "Installing gliffy-confluence-plugin-8.1.0.obr ..." dialog, and after a while, I get a message on the page underneath the dialog: "An unexpected error occurred. Refer to the logs for m...." (the rest of the message is obscured by the dialog).
My database is MySQL 5.5.52, and my Confluence app is at 6.10.1. This problem existed while the app was still at version 6.7.0; I was hoping the upgrade might help, but it has not.
My max_allowed_packet value in MySQL is currently set to 512M. It was originally set to 256M, and I increased it to 512M to see if that would resolve the issue. It has not.
I have checked the logs under /opt/atlassian/confluence/logs and /var/atlassian/application-data/confluence/logs, and did not find anything helpful.
Both the application and the server are running in AWS on Amazon Linux.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.