Is it possible to display the cumulative flow as story points on the y-axis, instead number of stories?
Hi there,
There's an existing request for this below:
I would recommend voting on the request and commenting there with your usage case! If you watch the ticket, you can be updated of any changes.
Thank you for your understanding!
Regards,
Shannon
Shannon- Thanks for the information but I am unable to add any comment/Vote or add as a watcher.
Are you getting an error message when you attempt to? Please keep in mind you need to be logged in order to interact with Jira.
Shannon- I am able to add me as a watcher.
Thank you for confirming. Now that you're logged in you should also be able to vote and comment on the request.
let me know if you have any trouble.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.