hi, I have read all the posts how to create links to anchor (https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/links-776656293.html) I have learned, what is the syntax, from that page. OK. But I am looking for a simple way to grab the link to my page that is in this syntax.
That is to say, I do not want to manually write the link according to this guide: http://myconfluence.com/display/spacekey/Page+name#pagename-anchorname
I am looking for a place, that I can copy the link, that includes spacekey, pagename... to my site. then I will only add the cross and anchor name and I can copy the link to my external site and it will work.
my problem is, that manually puzzling this link together takes a lot of time and several tries: i have to find the space key, that I have to play with two versions of the pagename and only then I can add the anchor name.
The ideal way would be that the Anchor macro could contain the link in the UI that I could only copy to my clipboard.
linking to an anchor is very complicated for me
thanks for hints, maybe I am missing something obvious