I'm all for changes, updates and new features but why does Atlassian think it's okay to release code which makes a solid feature practically unusable in production? I use the meeting notes feature every day and when I come back from vacation my customized template looks terrible because the switch to a 'fixed width' instead of using the entire screen (terrible design decision btw).
On top of that, I can't edit my template to help fix the visual issues because they removed the editor for the meeting notes template (didn't figure this out until after I reset the template thinking I could recreate it).
And now I'm stuck with the default meeting note template that doesn't fit my business needs at all. I don't mind updates and changes, but you can't put things into production unless they are ready.. which means at the very least we should be able to edit a template so that we can customize it for our needs.
Very frustrated with your mind set and thinking this is something that is okay to do.