Hi All,
I have a question about the mandatory field in Field configurations and the effects on Screen scheme and Screen.
In my project I use task issue and I set up 3 Screen Schemes in case of Create, edit and view issue and 2 Screen depending on transition (Pass: assignee, worklog and label or Fail: worklog)
I want to set the label field mandatory in case of Pass transition and only in this moment there is possibility to change/modify this field.
in fact in the create and edit Screen Schemes I don't show Label field but I show it in the View Screen.
Now when I create a new task issue I don't see the label field but appear the message "labels: labels is required."
So, which is the way to set mandatory change one field during the transition, visible but not modifiable during create and edit the issue?
sorry for the chaos of my explanation, regards
Marco