Currently we have JIRA 7.8.0 version installed. But we want to install 7.6.7 instead. What is the best way to do it?
Thanks.
Install 7.6 on a server, point it at an empty database and allow it to complete a clean fresh install. Then use it.
I'm guessing you are asking about downgrading though. This is not possible with Atlassian applications (not without losing a lot of data or spending months doing data transforms)
Thanks for your reply Nic.
This is a test environment. I don't really have to worry about it loosing any data.
We never installed version 7.6.7 before. Previous version installed was 7.3.6.
So is it a downgrade? Can I just download JIRA 7.6.7 in /app/atlassian folder and extract it?
Ah, good. Yes, you can just download 7.6.7 and install it s per instructions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.