Hi Jira,
I can't login my account. Actually I didn't forget my username and password but i can't login. I clicked "Can't access your account?" button and asked for my username and password. But I haven't received any email from you. Still I have been waiting for the mail.
There's not a lot we can do - we're a community of end-users of Atlassian support and we don't have access to your system. You need to contact the administrators of it, giving them your url or something else they can identify you with (like your email address).
Before doing that though, check your spam filters/logs and make sure you are using the right email address (the one you signed up with)
Hey Selin,
Well, if you are facing this, and you are an admin in your JIRA instance, and also you have an access to the database, what you can do is follow the following documentation to retrieve your password:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Retrieving+the+JIRA+Administrator
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.