Greetings O' Wise and Wonderful Community!
I have a very vague question that I am hoping to get some slightly less vague answers for.
I was recently contacted by a client who has had a recent ex employee try to take a large chunk of data out of Confluence with them before they left on their last day.
Of course the company is now scrambling to plug holes in their security. They are asking for any ideas as to possible ways to prevent something like this from happening going forward.
The problem with this of course is how do you identify possible data thieves before they attempt to steal?
You can do your due diligence and lock stuff down, but you also must find that line of not being so onerous with security your employees cannot work.
They are asking about Watermarking all docs that get pulled out of Confluence, but there are ways of getting around that.
I suppose in my mind, I think they need to just be more vigilant beyond having the normal day to day security features enabled (access/password etc).
So I suppose I am asking all of you for any suggestions around Jira/Confluence security that is outside the norm?
Thanks as always for your thoughts and comments?