1. Email requests are not creating tickets, it is a recurring issue
1. I can no longer see Email requests in Project Settings after upgrading it to 3.14.1.
2. My Jira Software version is 7.11.1
Can you please set up a conference call?
Hi @SrinivasaRao Koppisetty,
you are here in a public forum. So I just removed the SEN as you will not have published it to the public.
We are only users here, who try to help other users, if you want to raise a support issue, please go to https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Did you experience any problems when upgrading to 3.14.1?
Hi,
I suspect that there is a problem with the service desk plugin not starting correctly. But to better troubleshoot this issue, I would like to see the logs from your environment. To to this I created a support request on your behalf. Please see https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/3/SDS-34740 for more details.
Regards,
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.