We are running Jira application 7.1.9 on CentOS release 5.11
We are planning to upgrade Jira to 7.11, is CentOS release 5.11 is supported for Jira version 7.11?
@Sangeeta VermaAll linux version is supported. it should work !
Best!
Thanks!
One more question, we are running Jira application 7.1 on postgres version - PostgreSQL 8.4.4
Can we run Jira software version 7.11 on PostgreSQL 8.4.4?
@Sangeeta VermaI think it should work also without any issues
Thanks Thomas!
Here is another question-
I'm setting up a test environment to upgrade Jira and confluence. For that, I cloned my Jira and Confluence hosts and changed IP addresses and application links to point to cloned environments.
Then I changed my user password in cloned Jira environment through app. For some reason the password got updated for original (prod) environment too even though I just updated it in cloned environment.
I see users are configured using "Jira internal directory" and not through LDAP. Any idea why that password got updated in all other environments?
@Sangeeta VermaI will suspect the word "cloned" here, you should be able to use different password, for both "Test and Prod"
Yes, that's right. It's for test environment. So if I change Jira password in test environment, It gets updated in confluence test, jira prod and confluence prod. How can I stop that so it just gets updated to test environments only. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.