There are several LDAP, or Active Directory, attributes that can be mapped into Confluence, JIRA, etc., but I don't see the avatar attribute. Can this be pulled from Active Directory's thumbnailPhoto attribute?
I @Andrew Young
I've used this addom:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/29106/user-profiles-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview
and use to synchronize information from LDAP.
Exist the same for Jira:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212508/user-profiles-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
take a look to:
https://support.communardo.de/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=60228000
Hope this help
Cheers
FABIO
Hello,
thank you @Fabio Genovese for pointing to our app.
As we moved our documentation for User Profiles for Jira and User Profiles for Confluence you will find the instructions here for Jira and for Confluence
If you have further questions or support requests you can always contact our support.
Kind regards
FranzCommunardo Support
Hello Franz
Thanks a lot for this. I will read all information and, if possible, I wanna review last versions of apps in my Italian blog.
All the best
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.