Hi everyone, I scrubbed the net for similar issues and did not find anyone in my situation, so i am taking a chance here. Environment: -ubuntu 18.something server (latest to date) -jira installed on it (latest to date) I tried to connect jira to mysql, following the complaints from jira itself (h2 is just for devel/test etc). Unfortunately, when i run the config.sh script as per official documentation, it fails to test-connect to the mysql database, telling me that it can't find the driver. I wget-ed mysql-connector-java-8.0.12.tar.gz and took out the contents to the appropriate place. The driver (.jar file) is in place as far as i know (/var/atlassian/application-data/jira/lib) with exec rights for everyone. Actually all the .jar files from the driver package are there as a result of my trials, but i don't think that would be an issue. I found it odd that the lib folder did not already exist though. Anybody had any issue like this? I tried restarting the jira service. No dice. All the related issues i found were about the jar not in the correct place but those fixes do not work for me. I'd love your input on this. Thank you in advance!