Hello,
I'm setting up a set of projects based on this articles:
http://blogs.atlassian.com/2013/10/project-portfolio-management-with-jira-agile-12/
http://blogs.atlassian.com/2013/10/project-portfolio-management-with-jira-agile-22/
In general, the suggestion is to use Scrum boards for teams and a Kanbam board for a multi-team project to manage Epics and their priorities.
This is a very useful way of working for us but we are missing one report - burnup chart for the Project which includes multiple teams.
I don't want to measure real stories from the team's User Stories since different teams have different valueas for story points.
What I want is to give estimations to Epics and manually update it at the end of each sprint.
Cumulative Flow Diagram is a very good way to show this but since it is a Kanban board it is nased on number of issues and not on estimation. Is there a simple way to create similar diagram based on some king of estimation? Or any other burnup/down chart based on a filter and a value of a numeric custom field?
Thanks