Hi,
We would like to add a lot of additional Resolution values that will be used by specific issue type -Bug, however it shouldn't affect (be available to) the rest of issue types.
Since we are running over 300 projects, we would like to avoid a lot of manual job - configuring workflows properties.
I fount a hint here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-65924
As it was mentioned by Roger, script runner may help to achieve this goal. So I added behaviour and following code to Initialiser:
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import static com.atlassian.jira.issue.IssueFieldConstants.RESOLUTION
if (getAction() != null) {
def constantsManager = ComponentAccessor.getConstantsManager()
def allowedResolutions = constantsManager.getResolutions().findAll {
it.name in ["Fixed", "Won't Fix", "Duplicate", "Incomplete", "Cannot reproduce", "Invalid", "Done", "Resolved", "Won't Do", "To Decide"]
} getFieldById(RESOLUTION).setFieldOptions(allowedResolutions)}
I'm getting error message {Static type checking} - Cannot find matching
method com.atlassian.jira.config.ConstantsManager#getResolution(). Please check if declared type is right and if the method exists.
We are running Jira 7.6.4.