Hi i am new to JIRA. I installed JIRA software where Confluence word appeared. Is there any difference in jira and confluence. And i am trying to add jira listener. i need to enable development mode in instance. So i want to ask is development mode not available in other JIRA types..??
Confluence is a wiki (that works well alongside Jira), providing a place for people to write documents of any format collaboratively. Tech docs, knowledge bases, meeting notes, requirements, internal process docs - anything you want really.
Jira listeners are things you do inside Jira. There is no "development mode" in Jira so I'm not sure what you are looking at there.
If you want to write a listener for yourself, then you either need a scripting add-on, or to write an add-on using the SDK.
ok thanks for information shared..actually i am integrating salesforce and jira. i want to add event listener in jira which will call salesforce api when issue is created. I have 7 days trial instance. So i want to add listener in jira.. Under system i am not getting listener to create it?
You will need to find or write a listener that you can add to do this in Jira.
Ok.. Do you oAuth settings in JIRA. I am doing integration using basic authentication method but it is not recommended.. How to do oAuth settings in JIRA.. I follow JIRA documentation i found out public key and private keys..but what next.. ?? very confuse..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.