Is that possible to write a script, disallow users to move tickets between sprints in Jira Agile
I have installed this plugin today, but didn't know where to start to implement this function.
I do not understand why you want to stop users from moving tickets. You "move" tickets into a sprint. Either they are completed in that sprint or they will end up in a subsequent sprint. You may "move" tickets out of next sprint to the backlog during sprint planning. I think it is a good practice to not move tickets during a live sprint but I do not see a need to enforce this through Jira.
I may have misunderstood your requirement. If so please explain what you need in a bit more detail.
Rather than disallowing users to move, why don't you set up a JIRA report and dashboard that shows all issues that have recently moved sprints.
You could use ScriptRunner to create an escalation service that highlights whenever a ticket is moved from one sprint to another and then you can choose to deal with these events as they happen. It is generally a better practice to encourage good processes rather than block bad practices using JIRA.
I hope that helps.
ScriptRunner has JQL functions to show addedAfterSprintStart, and removedAfterSprintStart if that's any help.
Thank you all, the problem resolved by editing the "schedule permission" for a project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.