Hi,
I configured Confluence to run behind Apache 2.4 SSL, following the corresponding guides I found in the Atlassian documentation, everything seems to work fine, except I find this error anytime I log in to the interface:
Tomcat config is incorrect
The Tomcat server.xml has an incorrect configuration:
scheme should be 'https'
proxyName should be 'subdomain.domain.corp'
proxyPort should be '443'
Also, my server still responds on port 8090.
This is the relevant config in server.xml, other connector sections are commented as recommended in the very same file. As you can see, the fields values displayed
<Connector port="8090" connectionTimeout="20000" redirectPort="8443"
maxThreads="48" minSpareThreads="10"
enableLookups="false" acceptCount="10" debug="0" URIEncoding="UTF-8"
protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
scheme="https" secure="true" proxyName="subdomain.domain.corp=" proxyPort="443"/>
and this is my config in httpd.conf
<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerName subdomain.domain.corp
ProxyRequests Off
<Proxy *>
Require all granted
</Proxy>
ProxyVia Off
SSLProxyEngine On
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPreserveHost On
RemoteIPHeader X-Forwarded-For
ProxyPass / http://domain.corp:8090/
ProxyPassReverse / http://domain.corp:8090/
SSLEngine On
SSLCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/hostname.pem
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/ssl/certs/private.key
</VirtualHost>
Any help is really appreciated, i wouldn't like to disable the Base URL plugin as suggested here, before making sure nothing is badly configured.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/can-t-check-base-url-warning-in-confluence-6-6-or-later-939718433.html
Also, why the server is still answering in port 8090? shall I block this port in Iptables?
Thanks