Hi,
Just wondering with Scripted Fields is it possible to search through JQL, or any specific way of using the values stored in a Scripted Field for JQL functions. As they dont show up when I try to use JQL for those fields.
Thank you.
You need to edit the field and set up a searcher. Also, don't forget to reindex after the searcher is enabled.
Yes - but please make sure the searcher is of a type suitable for your return value. Script fields preview will tell you if you've got it wrong.
my script is returning integer value. and i have set up the value as numeric searcher. But by using issue navigator i am not able to search any value
I was getting the same thing Amar, and I went in and deleted the scripted field and recreated it and reindex directly afterwards. After that it works; however if the field changes you have to reindex which is not practical for us as the reindex takes quite a bit of time and resources.
Cheers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.