I've been using laravel forge for a long time with my bit bucket account. However suddenly I'm getting this error:
I've contacted their customer support and said that this is simply the response they're getting from bitbucket. What can I do to investigate this?
when I try to add the ssh key from forge to bitbucket, it claims that someone else is already using it:
Did you solve this issue? I'm suddenly having problems with Forge and Bitbucket communicating too
I have the same problem. Did anybody solve it? Please, help.
Same problem here. Used it for a year without hassle. And now that I urgently need to redeploy it doesn't longer work. Nevertheless the SSH key in general settings, is correct...
I used the whole git ssh string from bitbucket in the custom option and it installed in forge with composer dependancies.
Anyone managed to get it to work?
Use the custom option instead - worked for me.
Thanks for your reply Matt.
Did you add the provided key in BitBucket? As Account' Key or Access Key?
@Esc Web Admin Could you provide a sample of the GIT SSH string that you used?
This is under the site settings in LF. First blurred part is your user and second is your project
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.