The plugin would show some charts/graphs related to the issue. I have a pure-web (html/JS) version of the intended UI developed in ReactJS. I can build/bundle this as HTML/CSS/JS code that can run on any browser.
1. Insert my rectangular window (the bundle described above)
2. This should run the code and produce the charts/graphs
3. All of my interactions with charts must work (it should as its Javascript)
I have a barebones plugin that emits a line of text :
src/main/resources/templates/my-test-plugin-webpanel.vm
<div class="ghx-container">
<table class="aui">
<tbody>
This is where ReactJs code should render
</tbody>
</table>
</div>
[I picked this up from an example I read online]
Questions:
1. Has anyone achieved something like this before? (i.e Build using a JS framework and embed inside a plugin)?
2. If yes, can you share some pointers/examples for such an approach?
3. I have read about AUI (and react-AUI). It is unclear on whether I need to use AUI library for developing plugins.
4. Is there a good example of a plugin that uses Javascript to render inside the window? An example of an issues plugin would be great.
thanks!
Chandrabhanu