I have a need to create a repository of information on international politicians for my company.
We have a whole stack of information on them (that are formatted as individual records in a .csv), including all their business cards scanned in (as fields in that .csv). Some of the fields contain structured data, some unstructured.
What I want to do is add my table of data (the .csv) to our wiki, but use each individual record as an individual child page in one of our spaces. The result I am looking for is a whole load of pages created, one on each politician, each as a result of the data I have on the .csv.
Is this possible?
I have already added a template that can be used to enter an individual contact/record, which will add a page on a specific person (I can modify those fields as necessary!), and would really like to use it's format for any records added from my .csv.
I'm running on Confluence 3.5.7