Trying to evaluate Jira locally, I need to install Jira 6.4.11. It asks for a license. But I can't generate any. Where do I get a license for this version of Jira? Thank you.
Hell @kapxapot, welcome to Atlassian Community.
Licences are not tied to versions, they work for most versions of the software.
In the case of Jira, a licence you get now will work with all versions of Jira from 4.0 to the current release.
Thank you, Lennart. That link for license generation totally helped.
You're most welcome. Always a pleasure to help
I bought a license for version 5.7.3 and upgraded the version from 5.7.3 to 6.9.0. Now using the same licence for 6.9.0, I see that the page load is so SLOW and unable to open the attachments. However, when I use the trail version licence which i got along with 6.9.0 version, It works perfect with out any issues. Any help please?
There is no Jira 5.7 or 6.9
I'm guessing you mean Confluence, and if you're experiencing slowness like that, it's not down to the licence.
My bad, yes i meant Confluence. Any help on why it is acting SLOW?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.