Hello All !
I know a lot of questions have been asked about searching for old tickets, but apparently never with this particular case scenario.
Here is my predicament. For certain type of requests, our first status is "WAITING FOR APPROVAL", and the request will stay in this status until an approver approves the request.
In the meantime, a conversation can take place between the customer and the servicedesk. However we can't use automation to change the status between "waiting for user" and "waiting for support" since no approval is being provided yet.
I am still however trying to find out if we have been waiting for a response from the customer for more than X days.
The query would be:
* status = "WAITING FOR APPROVAL"
* last communication is a shared comment by a helpdesk team member
* there has been no answer from customer since X days after the above thelpdesk team member shared comment
I tried to see if we could create an SLA, but it doesn't seem to have the required triggers.
Hope it make sense and that someone can give us a hand !
Thanks in advance to the community 