Hi guys,
we have some troubles to setup our Jira and Confluence Instance.
First we setup both instances on the same Server but each Applications runs as a service with its own Tomcat Server. In the first step I was able to make the two applications accessable via the Server IP Address + Port.
In the Second step we setup some aliases for two applications. And to make access possible i followed the following Tutorial:
Proxying Atlassian server applications with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) - Atlassian Documentation
After that it was possible to open both applications through its own alias/host (jira.vwracing.vw.vwg / wiki.vwracing.vw.vwg).
But know we have the problem, that users can't login into confluence anymore. We configured Jira to maintain the usermanagement. And after that I tried to configure the userdirectory in Confluence. When I want to test my settings, the following error message is shown:
Verbindungstest fehlgeschlagen. Antwort vom Server:
com.atlassian.crowd.exception.ApplicationPermissionException: Forbidden (403) Beim Laden dieser Seite ist der Fehler "403 - Forbidden" aufgetreten. client.forbidden.exception Zur JIRA Startseite
I have tried a lot but was not able to get this running.
What can I do?
Thanks!