I have around 45 projects in Jira. I wish to know the status count for each project..
Please advice
Hi @Suresh Pillai,
I think you can create a two-dimensional table in dashboard for statistics
Run a filter searching for all issues in the projects, save it, and use it in a dashboard gadget.
A simple "filter statistics" with "status" selected as the grouping field will give you part of the answer, but I'd recommend a "two dimensional" gadget instead, using status on one axis and project on the other.
Execute a CURL command for your project specifically like this on command line and pipe more. The first line shows "total" issues in your project
e.g
COMMAND
\curl -D- -u username:password -X GET -H "Content-Type: application/json" http://localhost:8081/rest/api/2/search?jql=project='ABC' | more
OUTPUT
...
100 501k 0 501k 0 0 501k 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 892k{"expand":"schema,names","startAt":0,"maxResults":50,"total":219,"issues":[{"expand":"operations,versionedRepresentations,editmeta,changelog,renderedFields"
....
You may want to make a batch of curl commands and then get for all projects
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.