Hi All,
IN the past I’ve been able to reply to emails from Jira and have the contents of my email be automatically applied as a comment to the ticket. That doesn’t seem to work with New Jira installation. Can that be made to work?
Hello @vishal03kadam
What you require is easy to setup, you need to have an mail handler setup, details are here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver077/creating-issues-and-comments-from-email-945533335.html
You will need to contact your Jira admin for this.
It sounds like your new installation does not have mail handlers set up correctly to process incoming mail.
See https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/creating-issues-and-comments-from-email-802592933.html as a starter (adjust for your Jira version, although it's not really changed between 7.0 and 7.11)
What does the mail handler config look like ? I have tried many permutations but cannot get email reply to attach comment to Jira ticket.
Hi,
I have the same issue, please let me know if already know how to do this.
I am not getting email reply from gmail to attach on the same ticket of the jira in the comments .
Hi at all members,
we have a similar problem here. The "Reply on Email" works for all service desk agents but if somebody is just a normal user it doesn' work. Any suggestions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.