I'm trying to set up some Service Desk SLA's and we have new hires and termination tickets that come in with a specific "due date". IE: Term this user on 7/31 @ 5PM.
However, for terminations we set the tickets to "pending return" as we wait for the equipment to get back even though the user was termed. We want to know whether we met our SLA by terming the user when the due date was instead of just by 'resolution date' because we don't always close the tickets right at the due date.
So essentially, tracking hours doesn't matter - what matters is whether we completed the task.
How I thought of setting it up:
Start counting - Issue Created
Pause on - Status: Open
Stop - Entered Status: Pending Return / Entered Status: Closed
How would I track whether the pending return was set on the due date? Could that be done through some goals?
Or perhaps there's a better way to do this?
Thanks!