Hello,
I was viewing an average age report I created to see how long tickets in our service desk had been open in the past 90 days and saw that we had some tickets open/unresolved for longer than 30 days. It doesn't look like you can drill down into the report and view specifically WHAT tickets were unresolved for this period. I know this report calculates an average so I was wondering if anyone had any idea of how to write a JQL query to find the specific tickets that were unresolved for a long period of time (say 30 days) in the past 90 days?
Best wishes,
Bella
@Bell Lopez
created >= startOfDay(-90d) AND project in(A,B, .....) AND resolution = unresolved
This should do the trick completely.
Best!
Try use this condition in JQL:
created >= startOfDay(-90d)
project = <keyproject> -- Select the project
AND created >= startOfDay(-90d) -- created 90 days ago or after
AND resolution = Unresolved -- resolution = unresolved
Thank you, both! @Moses Thomas This worked!
@Bell LopezYou are welcome!
@Bell Lopez Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.